Immigration to Canada or Quebec
(Land of Peace and Incredible opportunities)
Migrate within one year under fast track process
Why CANADA ?
- Canada is ranked number one by the United Nations Development Index as the best country in the world to settle.
- There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Applicants who aren't eligible for the federal skilled worker category may qualify under QUEBEC.
- Approximately 100,000 immigrants come to Canada every year.
- On 26th June, 2011 Twenty nine in-demand occupations were announced under fast track
- Under the new Fast Track rules, applicants should receive a decision in 12 months.
- Good social security and powerful human rights.
- Child education is free up to secondary level.
- Medical facility is free.
- Standard of living is very high, low crime rate and minimal population.
- Per capita income is $ 30,000 cad.
- You can sponsor your parents permanently after three years you can sponsor your real Relatives like real brother, sister, uncle, aunty, niece and nephews.
- 80% of Canada's population is situated near the us border.
- Best employment opportunities as per your skills.
- Canada welcomes new immigrants' quota maximum worldwide 2, 25,000 to 2, 50,000 per annum.
- Strong presence of Indian community all over Canada.
- As per Federal Labour law - minimum salary is CAD $ 9.5 per hour.
- Endless opportunities to grow for employees.
- Member of G-7 country
- Process Time is 6 to 12 months as per new publishers on 29th June 2011.